Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mailbox Number Sign

Being a nurse I am very lucky in the sense that I get 8 straight days off every months, not to mention the 1 or 2 days I get off every week betweek the 3 night stretch I work.  As fun as the 8 days seems, with nothing to do theres really only a few options, spend money shopping, be lazy (which I am in no way able to do), or my favorite go to home depot & thrift stores and find ideas of stuff to do.  During my last 8 days I decided I wanted to make more decor stuff for our new place.  I walked around home depot for a while untill I came to the isle with the mailbox numbers.  I wasnt really sure what I wanted to do but I figured I would come up with something. 



I ended up screwing the numbers into a piece of wood that I had painted colors that match our room.  The numbers are our wedding date! I loved the way it turned out and decided to paint some canvases to match!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment