Sunday, April 7, 2013

IT'S BASEBALL SEASON!

Anyone who knows me knows my FAVORITE time of year is baseball season! It's my favorite! Justin played college ball at JSU (where we met) then got drafted after his junior year by the Texas Rangers. We had so much when he was in the minors. I loved traveling to watch him and getting to lay out & shop in Phoenix during spring training. Justin got an aneurism in his pitching arm and had to get surgery so he ha to retire. As much as we hate that, I can not imagine him still playing and having to be gone so much with Collins! So with all that said you can imagine how much we LOVE baseball season!! Naturally I would love to be at the Rangers games watching some of Justin's old teammates ball in the bigs but that's a long trip for a ball game.
We have always been big braves fans... (That was actually our first date!) so I could not wait to take Collins to her first game!! We wanted to last season but never got the chance and honestly I'm glad her first game was when she was a little older and could have fun! (And share a hotdog and cotton candy). We had so much fun at the game today and can not wait to take her to more games this spring & summer!








0 comments:

Post a Comment